Website Developers of the
Rocky Mountain Writer's Summit™
Website Development is on the critical path to an author's success
Having an internet presence is a must for book marketing in the 21st century. However websites vary from one simple page to multi-page interactive websites and the range of costs for developing each are staggering. Find out what you really need, what are 'nice to haves' and what is pure fluff. Find out where you need an expert and what you can do yourself.
Common Website Developer
Questions / Considerations
Matt Weeden Design has secured the spot as the Web vendor for this event.
He ll be there to answer common questions:
- Why is a website important for marketing my book?
- What do I need to know about Domains, Hosting, IP, and other website concepts?
- Are there any website services specifically tailored for authors?
- Is it true there's a way to more than double my profits for each book sold on Amazon?
- Why, how, and when should I correctly collect email addresses using my site?
- Will SEO (Search Engine Optimization) help increase my book's sales?
- Why might I want to promote "competitive" books on my website?
We are sure you'll have many more relevant questions for the Website Developers of the Rocky Mountain Writer's Summit™.
If you have a question you would like a website developer to answer, please go to the 'Contact us' page and send it in. We will do our best to get it answered for you.
These website developers have shown high quality, high integrity of service to authors involved with the Rocky Mountain Writer's Summit and they are the recommended website developers for the Rocky Mountain Writer's Summit™.
If you are a website developer that serves the Rocky Mountain region and you would like to get involved with the Rocky Mountain Writer's Summit™ please fill out the following form: